Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Happy Veterans Day

Before I start my post I just want to thank all the men and women who have served, are currently serving, and will serve for their loyalty and bravery.  You rock and deserve our utmost respect.

With that said, I am trying to familiarize myself with an actual blog so wish me luck.  This is our second post and I think I'm doing okay.

I just realized when you visit our Google Plus page it says female and that's okay because one of us actually is a woman.  However, you'll mostly be hearing from me.

I wanted to post some reminders.


COVER CONTEST

This is now a thing.  We're trying to raise funds for giveaways on our page and if you donate a $1 Amazon GC to us, you get a chance to be involved.  If you win then you get bragging rights for a week and will be our featured cover photo for the following week.
-Submit your cover and Amazon buy link to IABBCONTACT@GMAIL.COM
-Send a $1 Amazon GC to the same address.

TEESPRING CAMPAIGNS
We have some really awesome designs created by Double J Book Graphics that we are currently offering for really great prices.  All funds go towards our giveaways and/or Giftapalooza 2014.



I am going to try to make at least one blog post a week but possibly more.
Thanks for taking the time to check out our blog and thanks for being a fan of our page.  We are here to help you out so don't hesitate to message us on our FACEBOOK PAGE.

G. & E.




No comments:

Post a Comment